Monday, March 2, 2009

Stupid Bachelor

I am so upset about what I just witnessed on TV. How retarded! If I were Molly I would tell him to stick it! Poor Melissa. She just walked out the door and he's already kissing all over Molly. I think he just wanted the one that he didn't have and as soon as the butterflies wear off, he will be right back where he is now. A girl would have to be stupid to go on that show. They spend all that money to make it a fairytale and lets face it, that aint real life. Haha... Mark just nodded his head. Lucky me! ;)

Anyways.. If anyone uses Flickr and knows what all of the fuss is about, please let me know. I signed up today and I can't figure out what's so great about it. Another thing that I heard about today is Twitter. Maybe I'm way behind but it sounded kinda cool. If more people that I know were on it then maybe it would be better. I guess its not much different than your facebook status though. Can you tell I had a lot of free time on my hands today? Haha yeah... I spent a good 4 hours on the computer and here I am again. Well that's enough "blogging" for today. Have sweet dreams everyone!


Here's a picture of Madden's new hair cut! I like him better this way but Mark says he looks like a fairy. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You got a blog!Love it! I guess you have the address to mine! Hope you are doing well!We will be in town this weekend so see ya on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete