Saturday, April 25, 2009

What a pretty day!

Well, Im all recovered from my sickness and feeling much better. The weather today was sooo pretty. It made me wish summer would hurry up and get here. I cant wait to take a vacation. I just cant decide where I wanna go. I really want to go on a cruise but Mark refuses to get back on a boat because he was in the Navy for 5 years or something like that. Maybe if I book it he'll go. He doesnt like to waste money. Ha ha. If anyone has any other really great vacay ideas i wanna hear them. I wanna go somewhere that Ive never been before, somewhere warm and pretty. Being outside in the sunshine this weekend made me crave the beach.
This weekend has been very low key. We did some work on the house today and then had a movie night. How married do I sound?? I tried to bug Mark about getting married today and he told me to shut it. He says if I talk about it all the time then it wont be a surprise when he asks me... whatever. lol.
My new addiction is Twitter. If you dont already have one, get one. Its really fun to follow celebs and see what they do on a daily basis. Heidi and Spencer got married today in case you hadn't heard. Heidi was so excited. (talkin like i know her) She said it was the best day of her life. I give it a year... sorry but they break up like once a month. And see... i wouldnt know all of this without my Twitter. Im tellin ya, its gonna catch on like myspace and facebook, just wait.
Im off to bed now. Im really going to try and wake up in time for church tomorrow. I have been slackin lately. Sweet dreams yall!!

xo,
Althea

No comments:

Post a Comment